Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Photo essay: Memorable moments of 2013 hollywoodtone.blogspot.com

Written By ADMIN; About: Photo essay: Memorable moments of 2013 hollywoodtone.blogspot.com on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

hollywoodtone.blogspot.com Photo essay: Memorable moments of 2013
Elk Grove - I remember when Polaroids were a hot item. Gosh, I must be old. I remember my first real SLR. For all you milliennials, that stands for single-lens-reflex.

That was a camera that used film in and you had to have the film developed and then the negatives made into prints. Or you could get Kodachrome or Ektachrome slide film that turned out positive (versus negative) and instead of making prints the developed slides could be viewed on a movie screen with a slide projector. I miss that technology. One reason: You had to get it right the first time; there were no do-overs. Now I have become accustomed to the new DSLR technology and have learned to get creative. I prefer to get things right in the camera; I am not a big fan of photo-shopping photos. Here is a look back at some of the memories of 2013 from my life captured in photographs working as a journalist and as a grandpa! None of the images are photo-shopped; however a few have been cropped. Please enjoy and feel free to comment.

hollywoodtone.blogspot.com Photo essay: Memorable moments of 2013