Tuesday, December 31, 2013

'I Love Lucy' in color was most-watched holiday special hollywoodtone.blogspot.com

Written By ADMIN; About: 'I Love Lucy' in color was most-watched holiday special hollywoodtone.blogspot.com on Tuesday, December 31, 2013

hollywoodtone.blogspot.com 'I Love Lucy' in color was most-watched holiday special
"I Love Lucy" has always been one of the best-loved classic sitcoms in the history of American television. It first aired over six decades ago.

It starred such legendary actors as Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, as well as Vivian Vance (Ethel Mertz) and William Frawley (Fred Mertz). During the week of December 20, 2013, CBS aired an I Love Lucy Christmas special episode, which subsequently became last week's most-watched holiday special, according to the Nielsen ratings, thus drawing an impressive 8.7 million viewers. Particularly impressive about that "Christmas" episode was that it was colorized and it also featured "Lucy's Italian Movie," which was also in color. The latter featured Lucy's visit to a local winery in Italy, as well as her famous grape-stomping scene. For more information on I Love Lucy, visit its official Facebook page.

hollywoodtone.blogspot.com 'I Love Lucy' in color was most-watched holiday special